Food service business start-ups face many challenges in the early days. As a start-up, your business will not have any clients, brand equity, contacts, cash flow or even business cards!
Tony Schindler Consulting will assist you to weave your way through the start-up obstacle course.
Concept development comprises researching and documenting all aspects of a proposed business starting with the basic goods and/or services to be provided and continuing through every operational and financial aspect of the business.
• Business plan
• Menu design and recipe development
• Staff and management training
• Facilities design and construction
• Packaging and many other components
Employees are happier and more at ease, this leads to higher employee retention and lower training costs. Think about it, premises that are designed need less staff and in turn save money, which gives you more profit on your bottom line.
Be aware, equipment suppliers offer free design assistance in return for purchasing all of the equipment from them. They work for themselves and do not always, or rarely, really have your interests at heart.
Tony Schindler Consulting is totally independent and will, as your consultant, tune the designs and drawings to their optimum efficiencies and flows. This of course is done along with all state and local health and OH&S regulations in mind.
Tony Schindler Consulting will assist you to effectively plan and manage your new project – from concept through to key handover and even further.
• We will supervise all phases of your project, from skilfully reading your plans, discussing and advising architects, builders and all other contractors commissioned to complete the project.
• We are onsite (every day if required) overseeing each step to confirm all instructions that have been briefed and are on the working plans. Near enough is not good enough.
• We answer all sub-contractors questions. They may have queries arising from small omissions on the final plans.
• We are present onsite to receive and supervise the installation of all of the equipment.
• We also co-ordinate the commissioning and staff training in the operation of the equipment.
To gain happy customers and healthy profits, correct planning and efficient operations management must be performed. The observation of an independent, outside consultant can most often see right through to the cause of the problem and develop fast and effective solutions.
Tony Schindler Consulting can help your operation analyse your systems, develop and implement new management techniques to alleviate unnecessary work.
We at Tony Schindler Consulting will create a menu and an ongoing promotions package specifically for you and your customer’s needs.
Let Tony Schindler Consulting develop training programs that work.
Programs that will be developed to your specific business needs include:
• Staff and management training
• Manuals and training materials and courses
• Quality and service assurance programs
• Safety and sanitation training programs
• HACCP programs and staff training
• Operations manuals
An interior designer does not need to blow your budget with hourly rates and fixed prices available to be arranged.
We care about your business – we want you to succeed after your project is built
Tony Schindler is a chef with a passion for fine food. Since 1982, Tony has been a key player in setting high standards in the hospitality industry. His natural approach to all the facets of the industry have led him through many areas of the food service industry including: bistro ownership, restaurant management, freelance contributor to trade magazine, food consulting, catering and cooking school ownership and food service venue design and construction. In 2010 Tony Schindler concluded Cert III in O.H.&S. and has been granted his building license by the Building Practitioners Board. He is also a member of the M.B.A.V.